Nowadays, virtually any annoyance around the home can finally be put to rest. Many of us have at least one pet-peeve that seems to resurface often. We may spend several waking-minutes each time thinking of how nice automating could be.
- If we could start the coffee without getting out of bed.
- If we could turn on the basement light without climbing down stairs in the dark.
- If we could be alerted to movement by the back shed without interference from nearby activity.
- If we could turn-off shop lights from inside without having to put our boots back on and go out.
- If only we can monitor the gate, visitor communication, traffic, security, and outdoor lights from within.
x10 Remote control appliance
Today, it is easy to do all of these tasks, and probably thousands more. If you can think it. You can do it. For, the best part is, you need no degree! To get started, what is most required, is homemade inconvenience. Plus, a minimum budget. Most ambitions listed here cost between 15 to 50 dollars if purchased separately.
Do you envision coming home from work, kicking off your shoes, not getting up, touching a button, dimming the lights, turning on some music, and relaxing with some ice tea or glass of wine? Do you want to get an automated phone call when movement taller than your cat is detected in heavy-traffic or off-limit areas of the residence? Do you need to monitor activity by the pool more closely?
The x10 product line is an inexpensive option. However, the home automation power-line technology has limitation. These should be used when space is confined, audio control is not required, and budget is very limited. Otherwise, several automation companies provide a range of technology and cost that fit the entire array of user needs.
or find a local x10 Product Dealer or Distributer